Relationship Manager / Customer Service & Communications ManagerSheffield, £18,135 - £26,000 Permanent
Salary: £18,135 - £26,00 pro rata, per annum depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity as a Relationship Manager / Customer Service & Communications Manager / Network Specialist, you will be working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Our client is the UK's leading digital social inclusion charity. Their vision is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Working with a 4,000-strong network of community partners in the UK, and 2,000 in Australia, they support people and communities to address the most pressing social challenges through digital.
Since 2010 our client has helped 3 million people to have better lives, helping them build digital confidence and skills, and driving a wide range of positive outcomes including employment progression, reducing loneliness, stronger financial capability, and better health and wellbeing.
As a Network Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
You'll be the crucial link between our client and the Online Centres Network, making sure centres are engaged, and are delivering an amazing service to people who are digitally and socially excluded.
You will make outbound calls to Online Centres to understand how they are supporting individuals to gain basic digital skills.
You will have a dual role with responsibility for basic digital skills survey completions, as well as managing your own caseload of centres. You will split your time equally over these two tasks.
You will be inquisitive, a good listener and capture the insights you gather in an accurate manner.
You will be self sustainable and work from initiative to provide efficient and effective customer service and offer support in a friendly way.
You will relish solving problems & tackling any issues working with colleagues across the organisation to delight the customer.
You will have experience of:
• Experience of working in customer relations or a customer-facing sales role and be inquisitive with regards to customer's requirements and challenges.
• 2 years+ experience in customer service & making outbound calls
With the following knowledge and skills:
• A strong character who is people focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to collect, report on and analyse information in spreadsheets/reports.
• CRM or database experience.
• Ability to use judgement, discretion and make decisions.
• Proficient in Google docs.
• A self starter who can work creatively with confidence under their own initiative within a team environment.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Good vocabulary and attention to detail, including grammar and spelling.
• Ability to collaborate and work positively across teams.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.