Occupational Health Co-ordinatorLeeds, £18,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
We are currently representing one of our clients who are a specialist within Legal & HR services. They are looking to recruit a professional and organised individual as an Occupational Health Coordinator who can co-ordinator their ongoing referrals within occupational health.
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Referral responding and booking appointments with approved panel
• Following correct processes and procedures
• Giving medical information and advice to clients
The role will also include organising and keeping charge of outgoing correspondents and newsletters.
• Professional manner
• Legal background would be preferable but essential
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.