Office Junior / AdministratorPontefract, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent on experience.
An exciting opportunity for an Office Junior or Administrator to join our client who is a market leader in their sector. They are looking for a new team member to assist with general office administration.
• General administrative tasks including filing and scanning
• Contacting customers via phone and email
• Data entry
• Handling statements and invoices for customers and suppliers
• Contacting Customers with regarding invoices and discussing payments.
• Use of Excel and bespoke systems
• Ad Hoc tasks
• Strong Administrative experience
• Strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
This role is Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30 with 1 hour lunch.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.