Operations Manager - Finance sectorSelby, £35,000 - £40,000 Permanent
£35k - £40k + Bonus.
Location - Near Selby
Pyramid8 are working closely with a well-established Financial Brokerage who are looking for an Operational candidate to manage a team of around 8 advisors.
This a fantastic Operations Manager opportunity for someone that is looking for a progressive role up to Board/Director level within the next 18 months.
The role and responsibilities:
• Managing a team of 8 advisors
• Managing all aspects of Company Case Operations
• Day to day management of the teams cases
• Managing the complex and larger cases
• Liaising with underwriters
• Liaising with Network Partners and clients
Experience and knowledge required:
• You must have come from a Commercial broking, banking, lender or asset finance role
• Have managed a team
• Proven track record of working within a financial operational role
• Be able to deal with large and complex cases
Please send your CV or call the office to discuss further.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.