Paralegal - Industrial Disease DepartmentPontefract, £18,000 - £24,000 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients who specialise in Medical Law. They are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their busy industrial disease team.
• Take statements, obtain information, make appointments,
• Liaise between clients and experts and between clients and supervisor
• Dealing with clients queries and reporting to the appropriate Fee Earner
• Preparing standard legal forms
• Preparing and filing court documents
• Fixing dates for court hearings
• Taking charge of own caseload
• Preparing LAA forms
• Liaise with welfare benefits advisor and accounts departments as required
• Conduct of own matters and assisting the appropriate fee earner or head of department with shared caseload
• Compliance with office manual procedures
• Maintenance of the required standard of client care
• Attendance of departmental meetings and in house training as provided
Ideally our client is looking for a Paralegal with ID experience, but will consider candidates with other Paralegal experience.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm, and Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.