ParaplannerDoncaster, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent on experience.
A fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner has arose to join a well established and respected firm of Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisers. As Paraplanner you will assist the IFA. The firm would happily talk to Paraplanners who are on part qualified and looking to become full IFA.
The Paraplanner role:
• Conduct research & prepare reports for the IFA’s clients
• Ensure all work is compliant and supported with relevant paperwork
• Conduct annual reviews in line with SLA's
• Prepare suitability reports
• Complete all relevant forms and documentation
• Make recommendations on suitable products
• Review investment portfolio, asset allocation, risk profile etc
• Work alongside the IFA to complete advice strategies
• Develop strong relationships with providers and organise and participate in any necessary meetings
• Limited interaction with clients
• Previous Paraplanning experience
• Strong understanding of financial products and services
• Ability to assess suitability in line with clients goals
• Strong pensions / investments / protection product and taxation knowledge
• Diploma in Paraplanning (with aspirations to be Chartered) or Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Excellent IT Skills including MS Office
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.