Payroll and Accounts AssistantBatley, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent on experience.
Our client is an established practice based in Batley. They are looking for a new team member to assist with Payroll and Bookkeeping. Typically, the successful candidate will work 10:00-14:00 Monday to Friday, but the firm is offering flexibility and is open to alternatives.
• Database management including client and employee data entry
• Handle client and employee queries
• General administrative tasks including filing and scanning
• Completing end to end payroll both weekly and monthly
• Workplace Pension management using Nest including auto & re enrolment
• Setting up new clients on the Pensions Regulator website and with HMRC
• Submitting payroll data to HMRC – monthly and year end
• Handling queries with HMRC regarding reallocation of payments; overdue payments and unallocated accounts.
• Handling furlough claims, working out and processing claims
• Strong Payroll and Accounts Administrative experience
• Strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.