Personal Injury Legal Assistant / ParalegalGainsborough, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is an established Law firm with multiple offices in South Yorkshire. They are looking for an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal or Legal Assistant who is looking to add some diversity to their field of expertise. They have a requirement for assistance across additional departments including Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Probate and Private Client.
This position is through growth and they are looking for a dedicated, ambitious individual looking to enhance their legal knowledge with practical experience through assisting Fee Earners.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
• Managing client interactions, creating files, and managing correspondence to clients
• Managing EL, PL, OL, and RTA matters
• Draft legal documents including court applications and court bundles.
• Communicate effectively with all relevant parties both internally and externally.
• Manage cases from start to finish under supervision
• Maintain accurate records and ensure all areas that you are involved in are billed accurately
• Client Care focused
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.