Post Completion AssistantWakefield, £18,000 - £23,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit experienced Post Completion Assistants within their Property and Conveyancing Team. This is a permanent full-time role, and you will be office based. These roles will play a vital role to the support and development of the conveyancing team; therefore, you will need to have demonstrable experience of working within this role and this sector.
Our client offers legal support in many practice areas, including Conveyancing, Wills and Probate, Commercial Law and Litigation.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, they have many clients who return to them for our fast, modern service and their dedication to client care
About the Post Completion Assistant role:
You’ll be working with our team of dedicated, highly skilled legal professionals and conveyancing specialists. As a member of the post completion team you will be responsible for ensuring all regulatory and legal aspects of processing sale and purchase files are completed efficiently and accurately.
• Responsible for providing an accurate and efficient post completions service to the business on a range of files, including Purchase, Remortgage, Sale and Transfers of Equity
• Carry out the processing and submitting registrations and changes to HM Land Registry, conducting Stamp Duty Land Tax returns, following up on mortgage redemptions, checking and renewing searches
• Administrative tasks including scanning, dealing with original documentation, archiving and discharging
• Sending updated Title Registers and Title Deeds to clients, mortgage lenders and any other parties who require them
• Follow and comply with set procedures and service level agreements
• Ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely
• Communication with HM Land Registry, HMRC, Welsh revenue authority, clients and other 3rd parties including solicitors and managing agents both on the telephone, email and in written correspondence
• Communicate internally with conveyancing, remortgage, compliance and wills and probate teams where necessary
• Participate in regular team meetings and identify opportunities for continuous improvement to further improve the service offered by the Team.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy
• Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• Advanced ability to prioritise and work under pressure
• Resilient and adaptable to change
• Reliable and flexible
• Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Proficient with IT systems and programmes i.e. MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel
Permanent, Monday – Friday.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.