PR and digital media specialistWetherby, £20,000 - £32,000 Permanent
Fantastic, brand-new opportunity just in to work with my client in Wetherby for a PR and digital media specialist.
Do you thrive on content writing? Do you look at world news and would love to create your own articles? If so, I would love to talk to you.
My client is a well-established Property Business that are expanding with this newly created role of PR and digital media specialist.
- Structuring and being creative with ideation campaigns to balance the free flow of ideas with some process.
- Gathering, researching, and analysing data to facilitate high-performing, creative campaigns that deliver award-worthy results.
- Pitching PR concepts internally and externally
- Managing multiple digital PR campaigns, whilst ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to.
- Creating roadmaps and setting realistic timelines for project deliverables with a strong SEO mindset
- Create, deliver standout campaigns, and content ideas which generate interest, coverage, and links – ultimately increasing our online presence.
- To engage with the media and other online influencers in order to maximise interest in a variety of different types of campaigns and content.
- To work with management to implement the Company’s business strategy whilst integrating PR and/or social media approaches to complement these.
- Raise brand awareness and change brand perception through social media, PR, brand ambassadors.
- Engage with multi-channel campaigns.
- Improve brand perception through all earned (PR/digital influencers/bloggers).
- Working on developing a hub of content assets that can be shared and used across all channels i.e. blog, social media, PR.
- Promote the Company’s content, pitch stories ideas to journalists, bloggers, and influencers to gain media coverage and backlinks.
- To brainstorm campaign ideas with colleagues, researching trends and pitching creative ideas internally
- Working with creative, data, development, and the wider team to develop campaigns.
- Manage the creation of copy internally and externally.
- Writing press releases
- Leveraging new and existing media relationships and supporting with outreach angles to secure online coverage in the biggest publications around
- Continue to update skills regarding digital trends and developments, with the aim of expanding skillset.
- Use of PR software databases, distribution, and reporting platforms.
- Reporting campaign performance and strategy to the Marketing Manager
To apply for the role you must have:
Proven track record of working within a Digital PR role
Experience of Google Analytics and PR software / tools.
Excellent telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
Confidence to build relationships both internally and externally.
Good communication skills & attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure.
Contacts within regional and online media such as journalists and bloggers.
Creative mind to turn stats, news, and other information into entertaining and engaging outreach campaigns.
Strong copywriting skills
Good reporting and analytical skills, and ability to use insight to develop future campaigns.
Enthusiasm and passion for all things digital.
Building relationships with journalists and the media
Understanding the relationship between PR and SEO
Experience of running a variety of campaigns.
Newly refurbished office
Gym, bar, chill out area