Private Client Solicitor / Legal ExecutiveKeighley, £0 Permanent
Salary depending on experience.
We are currently recruiting for a forward thinking high-street business who are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join their team.
They are recruiting due to retirement, an existing caseloads awaits.
Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive sought:
• Working hours 9am-5.30pm - flexibility available based on personal circumstances.
• Full time or part time considered - minimum of 3 days per week.
• You will be working alongside a highly experienced Director / Solicitor and Legal Executive.
• Dealing with all manner of private client matters including wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning.
• You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Private Client matters.
• Must have prior experience handling wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning.
• Client focused.
• Enthusiastic, excellent time management skills and an eye for detail.
• Comfortable in networking and business development settings.
• STEP qualification – happy to assist if not already achieved.
• Competitive salary & benefits package dependent on experience
• Easy commute from Bradford & Leeds (near to bus and train stations)
• Development and progression opportunities
• Directorship opportunities for the right candidate
• Friendly working environment
• Good work life balance
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.