Private Client SolicitorIlkley, £0 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor firm who have 4 other offices based in Yorkshire. They are a long serving established firm who have been around for at least one hundred years.
They are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their expanding Private Client department.
Private Client Solicitor role:
• Handling their own caseload consisting of wills and inheritance tax planning, estate administration, powers of attorney, court of protection work, trusts
• You will preferably have knowledge of care funding
• Client contact and maintaining excellent client relationships is key in this role so great communication skills are a necessity
• The firm prides themselves on the great results they consistently deliver and so you will need to be highly dedicated and passionate about your work
• At least 3-5 years PQE
• Excellent client communication
• Great attention to detail
• Positive outlook
• Strong IT skills and experience of case management systems
• You will receive an NHS top up benefits scheme membership
• Employee assist scheme
• On-going wellness programme
• Reward and recognition
• Additional holidays as a reward for long service
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.