Private Client SolicitorBarnoldswick, £28,000 - £55,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our fantastic, well established client to recruit an experienced and ambitious Private Client Lawyer to join their expanding Private Client department. This is a full-time post, based in Barnoldswick, our client will be flexible to achieve the best appointment.
This could be an excellent career opportunity. This could be just what you have been looking for!
About the firm
Our client works across six sites and you will be based in our Barnoldswick office. They are a long established in the local area (one hundred years old) and so you will gain exposure to a wide spectrum of Private Client work and a very strong local client base.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent client care, commercial awareness, an ability to work well with colleagues and an energy to grow themselves and their area of work.
What will you be doing?
The successful candidate will be handling their own caseload consisting of wills and inheritance tax planning, estate administration, powers of attorney, court of protection work, trusts and will preferably have knowledge of care funding. Client contact and maintaining excellent client relationships is key in this role so great communication skills are a necessity. The firm prides themselves on the great results they consistently deliver and so you will need to be highly dedicated and passionate about your work.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Solicitor / qualified Legal Executive or para legal with at-least one year’s PQE
- excellent communication skills
- well organised
- able to efficiently prioritise tasks.
- attention to detail.
- able to comply with deadlines.
- positive can- do approach.
- proactive client communication/update
- desire to offer outstanding client service.
- ambitious with desire to join and constructively contribute to our business.
- strong IT skills (including Word/Excel/Outlook)
- experience of case management systems (ideally Proclaim)
- friendly, approachable and a great team player
- contributor to business development and growth
- experience of commercial disputes or any niche area will be an advantage though not a requirement.
- commercially aware
Why join our client?
- competitive salary
- career opportunities
- NHS top up benefits scheme membership.
- reward and recognition
- additional holidays as a reward for long service
- employee assist scheme
- working in beautiful area
- a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care.
- wide and interesting spectrum of dispute resolution matters.
- work is often fast paced and challenging.
- You will be working with an experienced team in a client focused environment.
- the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.
- Their people are important.
- They offer a flexible approach to working and encourage staff to maintain a good work-life balance.
- They are committed to putting back into the communities which they serve.
- They are long established (we celebrate 101 years this year) yet forward thinking in strategy, management and application of technology.
New Year, New Career!!!