Production Coordinator / Production ManagerLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client is a is an established PPE and Safety Clothing Supplier with a strong reputation for quality of their products as well as the level of service they provide. They are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the business and the role will suit an ambitious professional looking to grow and develop their career.
The Production Coordinator role:
• Managing existing KPIs, workplace policies and department managers duties, improving on these if necessary.
• Being pro-active in maximising efficiency with continuous improvement and new ideas.
• Chairing weekly and daily managerial meetings.
• Generating Works orders, BOMs and codes daily.
• Conducting quarterly performance reviews with department managers.
• Implementing and overseeing new processes and systems when required.
• Planning daily production
• Monitor maintenance of equipment
• Lead and invigorate a team of up to 20 production personnel
• A background in Team Leading or Management
• Knowledge and Experience in H&S within the workplace
• Production/ Manufacturing
• Garment/ Embroidery
• Heat Sealing
• Production Management
• Scheduling orders
• Prep work
• Code building
• Strong IT skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.