Production ManagerHull, £45,000 - £50,000 Permanent
Our client is a specialty producer of delicious, cooked poultry ingredients and leading innovators in our industry. They create exciting, original products that meet the needs of today’s busy consumers. Working closely with customers, our client’s bespoke chicken and turkey products offer creative and flavoursome lunchtime solutions, including street food-inspired dishes, superfood salads, hot and cold sandwiches and much more.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to business growth for a Production Manager to join the busy production team at the Poultry site.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of operations including, cooking, cooling and packing and to consistently improve the quality, departmental throughput and performance.
The main duties would include:
• Provide guidance and leadership to the High Risk Team.
• To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of hygienic practice, and quality to ensure good manufacturing practice working within the best interests of the Company at all times.
• Assure attainment of business objectives and production schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed customers’ expectations.
• To co-ordinate with Low Risk and Packing to achieve the agreed production plan by the most effective utilisation of materials, machinery and staff resource, within the quality and hygienic regulatory requirements.
• Delivering KPI’s and increasing year on year performance.
• To communicate, report and performance manage the team in a positive and supportive environment.
• To promote, monitor and maintain a high standard of occupational health and safety, continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
• Reduce waste.
• Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
The ideal successful candidate would be determined to improve and maintain standards, can demonstrate problem solving skills, develop and lead their team, whilst delivering a successful service and results through effective communication, leadership and teamworking.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.