Production / Stores / Goods In OperativeHenfield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependant on experience.
Our client is passionate about their work, customers, people and their culture. Already a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science Industry, they are continually striving to be the very best at what they do through delivering the highest quality products and an exceptional service.
Recent Investors in People Silver accreditation placed them in the top 25% of organisations, and found that ‘98% of their team believe that they are a great place to work’. Benefits such as our annual Center Parcs trip for all staff and their fami-lies has been identified as a particular highlight in the year. They aim to create a positive work environment, full of collabo-rating teams who naturally demonstrate the values they were built on:
• Passionate and Driven
• Everyone is accountable
• Respectful and Inclusive
• Family Atmosphere
• Customer focused
The role, will require you to assist in the booking in of new instruments for repair and items for customer orders as well as general stock control. You will be required to inspect items to ensure they meet our standards. You will also undertake du-ties in the packing and shipment of equipment. There will be occasions where you may also need to assist production with building new items for customer orders. You will report to the Test & Repair Manager.
• Opening and inspecting packages, booking them in.
• Packing and dispatching packages.
• General stores work, placing / kitting items to/from stock
• Performing goods in inspection of delicate scientific instruments
• Occasional production and assembly of equipment.
The above list is not exhaustive and, as such, you may be required to undertake other duties as appropriate.
• Good attention to detail
• Must be computer literate, and able to effectively communicate with other staff members
• Able to work supervised or unsupervised
• Previous experience in a production environment would be an advantage (e.g some general soldering skills, use of tools etc.)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.