Property Maintenance Manager / SurveyorLeeds, £24,000 - £28,000 Permanent
£27,000 - £32,000 + Company vehicle.
Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Office based, East Leeds, some remote working/travel within West/North Yorks.
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our long standing and well-established client to recruit a Property Maintenance Manager.
Our client holds an outstanding reputation for delivering first class, high quality residential property management solutions and this role will play a pivotal role in ensuring high standards, a timely and efficient property maintenance and management service. Ideally you will have experience of Property Management at a high-volume level. Your experience will need to be in Residential/ Commercial Property Management/Surveying. You will be interfacing with residents, stakeholders and third-party agents directly – therefore you will be a strong ambassador for the company.
Please note – Pyramid8 Recruitment will be closed from Monday 20th December. Applications shall be shortlisted in the first week of January with a view for interviews to take place soon after.
• Carry out site inspections on a scheduled basis using bespoke inspection app
• Management and coordination of contractors to carry out daily, cyclical and reactive maintenance repairs
• Property maintenance of a portfolio of approximately 800 units
• Dealing with day-to-day maintenance issues received via, telephone calls, emails and letters
• Ensuring contracts are in place for all services at all properties
• Replying to leaseholders’ queries within predefined timescales
• Undertaking Fire Risk reviews on a scheduled basis
• Ensuring periodic inspections relating to Health & Safety are undertaken to ensure the company complies with CDM regulations
• Attending Shareholder / Directors meetings as and when required
• Agreeing service charges budgets with accounts department and attending budget meetings when required.
• Ensuring property expenditure is in line with budgeted amounts by periodically checking expenditure.
• Associate of IRPM (highly desirable)
• Demonstratable experience of working within a property management/Surveyor role, either commercial or residential
• Excellent Project Management skills
• A good understanding of residential property regulations such as Health and Safety and Fire
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Driving License
This role will suit a candidate who is driven, hardworking and can thrive in an environment which can be demanding. You will have excellent communication skills as this role will involve dealing with members of the public, internal and external stakeholders. This role will be ideal for somebody who wishes to join a company where they will have longevity and who are ambitious to progress their career within the property sector. This is an office-based role however you will be travelling to various different residential sites across West and North Yorkshire.
A very competitive salary which includes a car allowance. You will also receive great benefits such as 22 days holiday which increase by 1 day per year of service, pension scheme, private healthcare, and a company annual bonus scheme. This company pride themselves on providing their employees with support throughout the role, in the workplace and environment and will also invest in developing and accelerating your career.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.