Qualified PI and Civil LitigatorLeeds, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
Our client based in Leeds is looking for a qualified Litigator / Solicitor with experience in Personal Injury and Civil Litigation.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience to this role.
The Qualified PI and Civil Litigator role:
• Draft legal documents
• Undertake advocacy
• Ensure case funding through legal aid or private clients
• Management and ownership of caseload
• Continued personal development as required by SRA
• Instruct experts and/or Counsel as required
• Attend all relevant meetings internally and externally
• Minimum 2 years PQE managing own cases in Personal Injury Law
• Strong client care skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
• Experience in RTA and PI claims
• Experience in contract/property disputes and Professional Negligence
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.