Customer Service AdvisorLeeds, £17,000 - £18,000 Permanent
Our client is recruiting for a Customer Response Advisor / Customer Service Advisor based in the Leeds area.
The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for all enquires that come into the office, be it by telephone, email, or face to face, and provide all clients / contractors with an exceptionally high level of customer service. This isn’t your usual reception position; it comes with a diverse range of duties and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Please note; this is NOT call centre based.
Customer Service Advisor - Key responsibilities;
• Call handling and dealing with general enquiries including logging all calls onto the internal system.
• Responding to email queries and logging onto the internal system.
• Reception duties are a necessity - Dealing with all visitors to the office in a friendly, professional manner - customer service experience is a must.
• Ensure the reception area is always clean and tidy.
• Updating out internal systems and logging jobs for the team to action.
• Support the Surveyors with relevant administration tasks where necessary.
• Referring over calls / emails to relevant people & departments.
• Strong customer service skills essential; client-facing and telephone based.
• Confident communication.
• Friendly and professional.
• Calm under pressure.
• Resourceful and able to think on your feet.
• Ability to multitask and manage a busy workload.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Works well in a team as well as individually.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and have a strong Customer Service / Administration background. This is a fast-paced role, and a great opportunity for someone to join a fantastic company who invests in their staff. This role is perfect for anyone wanting to progress into surveying.
• Upon completing successful probation period, there are fantastic benefits such as private health and dental care, bonus scheme, and team nights out.
• Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm, or 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.