Regional Hire Desk ControllerNorth West, £0 Permanent
Salary depending on experience + Car allowance + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a fast paced growing national plant hire company, who have depots and offices nationwide. They are currently looking to recruit a Regional Hire Desk Controller to work across the North West depot's, which include Manchester, Liverpool, Preston and Birmingham. You will be the central point of contact for customers placing orders and making enquiries, and coordinating machine allocation and deliveries / collections.
The Regional Hire Desk Controller role:
• Taking hire enquiries via telephone, email and the online ordering system
• Checking availability of machines and ensuring that machine statuses are always up to date on their systems
• Coordinating with the engineering and transport teams to ensure that the correct machines are ready and delivered to customer sites
• Dealing with customer complaints and damage
• Dealing with customers professionally and politely, and maximising sales using your product knowledge
• Maintaining health and safety standards within the hire office
• Communicating effectively with other colleagues, and providing a helpful and friendly point of contact for depot enquiries
• Previous experience in a customer focused role is a must
• Experience of working on a hire desk would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general
• You must be outgoing and enthusiastic
• As this is a customer facing role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must
• Time keeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills.
They can offer an excellent benefits package:
• 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
• An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
• Healthcare Cash Plan
In addition, our client has invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (they currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.