Registered Care ManagerHarrogate, £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our established care provider within the north of Yorkshire to recruit an experienced Registered Care Manager.
Our client is looking for a dynamic Care Manager at their branch in Harrogate. This is a permanent full time position with no on call, however you will need to support on call in times of annual leave etc.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in management of Domiciliary/Elderly Care services with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. The ideal candidate will have excellent Relationship development skills as our client is looking for growth from 2021 and beyond. An enthusiastic energy and a can-do attitude are a must! Their team currently consists of 16 carers offering 24 care packages.
Purpose of role:
To provide high quality home care services that support the rights of service users to live the lives they choose as far as they are able. The registered manager is directly accountable to the Regional Manager, Operations Director, business owner(s) and to the regulatory body for domiciliary care.
• Efficiently manage the day to day running of the branch being covered.
• Allocate resources and monitor performance to deliver high quality home care to customers within budget.
• Manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely and effectively.
• Manage the safety and quality of the business
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
• Undertake training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice and changes in company policy. Apply this knowledge to day-to-day management and delivery of care.
• Understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field. Act as lead for infection prevention and control.
• Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business.
• Implement quality management and improvement systems.
• Effectively manage complaints and incidents.
• Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements.
• Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service.
• Provide a high-quality service to customers
• Promote the business and all the services they provide
• The ideal candidate will be required to hold a NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Leadership and Management in Health & Social Care
• A minimum of three years’ experience within this position or similar
• Demonstratable experience of enhancing and growing the business through business development and relationship development
• Excellent communicator across all levels
• Excellent IT skills and attention to detail
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.