Registered ManagerWest Yorkshire, £28,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Are you an experienced Service Manager, Home Manager or Registered Manager within learning disabilities social care? Are you a Deputy Manager looking to step up? Do you want to work for a fantastic leading specialist care provider?
Our client is looking for a skilled and motivational Care Home Manager, Service Manager or Registered Manager to oversee a residential care home based in West Yorkshire for adults with PMLD, communication difficulties and Autism.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven CQC track record via inspection reports, strong motivational and staff management skills, a flair for bringing new ideas to improve services.
To be considered for this role you will;
• Be an experienced Registered Manager
• Have experience working with adults with challenging behaviours/ mental health conditions/ learning disabilities
• Hold a Diploma level 5, equivalent or working towards
• Have a sound understanding and knowledge of CQCs KLOEs
• Ideally have experience of opening a new service, however this is not essential
• Be a motivated individual to inspire staff teams and reach out to partnership work with professionals and the local community.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.