Registered ManagerLeeds, £40,000 Permanent
Our Client provides community based registered care services for people with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex care needs. We provide personalised outcome based support to enable individuals with enhanced care and support needs to live safely, happily and successfully in the community.
They have three apartment based care homes in West Yorkshire supporting 6-9 people at each within their own homely flat based accommodation. They are looking for experienced, dedicated and motivated individuals to join their growing team at one of their homes.
- Competitive salary
- 6 monthly bonus
- Opportunities for career progression
- Bespoke training opportunities for career progression
- An inclusive culture. We are a small growing organization and value the opinion of everyone within our team
- The ability to change the lives of people with uniquely complex needs
The people they support are at the heart of everything they do. Your role will involve leading a busy home environment supporting individuals to live their lives to their maximum potential in a way that they want to.
We are looking for:
- A genuine interest in changing the lives of people with autism, learning disabilities and uniquely complex needs
- An understanding of behavioral assessment and analysis
- Experience in implementing Positive Behaviour Support plans and interventions
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Staff management skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Knowledge and understanding
- Professional competency to implement and follow systems and processes
- Ambition and energy to go above and beyond
- Experience in developing and implementing policy and strategy, to support our Area Managers achieve the cultures we aspire to create and uphold.