Relationship Manager / Sales Account ManagerWakefield, £18,000 - £35,000 Permanent
Senior role - Circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience + commission scheme.
Junior role - £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience.
Hours of work: 8.30am – 17.30pm.
Pyramid8 are working with a packaging Company based in Wakefield to recruit an experienced Sales Manager / Relationship Manager / Account Manager to join their expanding team.
We are also looking to speak to Junior candidates that are looking for a progressive role. If you are looking to get into a Sales role and have a good work ethic and eager to learn then please also apply for this role.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have worked within the packaging industry, preferably polythene. You must have managed large accounts and can cross sell products as well as relationship building and maintaining.
• Key account management (Furniture and general, but potentially removals as well)
• Business and sales development
• Team orientated philosophy, working with an ever-increasing sales team
• Creative freedom to introduce new ways to sell and market.
• Involvement in social media platforms
• Keeping in contact with current and lapsed customers to further develop their accounts.
• Experience in Customer service, account management and sales mandatory
• Experience in packaging helpful
• 24 days holiday + bank holidays
• Free parking
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.