Remortgage Case HandlerWakefield, £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Permanent, Monday – Friday 34.5 hours per week.
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Remortgage Case Handler based at their head office in Wakefield.
Our client is offers Legal support in many practice areas, including Conveyancing, Wills and Probate, Commercial Law and Litigation and they are also one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK.
This is a permanent role, Monday – Friday with a good transport links and parking and close links to the M1 and M62.
• To take responsibility for a varied caseload of remortgage matters including shared equity, deeds of postponement, staircasing, shared ownership, and restrictions
• You will draft legal documents including but not limited to, Statements of Truth, Deeds of Postponement, TR1 documents;
• To proactively and efficiently manage Client related conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
• To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLAs and within company procedures
• Demonstrate excellent customer care skills and achieve an NPS minimum of 40
• and verify all monies and billing is correctly accounted for
• Monitor and review pipeline ensuring this is regularly cleansed and updated and liaise with Team Managers in relation this
• Contribute to a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care
• Identify and refer complex queries to the technical team promptly for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter
• In addition to the above you are required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be required of this role
• Proven experience within a range of residential property matters, with the ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision
• Demonstrable knowledge of the remortgage process and the associated legal principles
• Capable of building strong and effective relationships, and be empathetic to deliver client needs
• Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements
• Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
• Excellent ability to prioritise, work under pressure and adapt to meet client and business needs whilst demonstrating resilience
• Be driven by a desire to provide outstanding client care
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong Risk management skills
Relevant key words: conveyancing, residential conveyancing, conveyancing fee earner, remortgage, remortgage advisor, remortgage agent.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.