Residential ConveyancerNorthallerton, £25,000 - £45,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of our fantastic clients to recruit a Residential Conveyancer. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious residential conveyancing lawyer to join a very well-established law firm in their newly opened flag ship office in North Allerton. This is a permanent position which not only fantastic benefits to the role, but it is also an excellent opportunity to be a pivotal and ambitious member of the team with career development and opportunities in abundance!
About the firm
Our client is a long-established legal firm with offices based in Yorkshire and Lancashire. Their vision is to always be the first choice for local legal expertise. They are passionate about having a strong, ambitious, open and fun culture across all their offices and they really do have their employee’s welfare and wellbeing as a priority with strong values to match!
This could be an excellent career opportunity. This could be just what you have been looking for!!
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent client care, commercial awareness, an ability to work well with colleagues and an energy to grow themselves and their area of work.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing your own general residential conveyancing caseload as well as working with the property team to further grow and expand work in this area.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Solicitor or qualified Legal Executive with at-least three years PQE in residential conveyancing
- excellent communication skills
- well organised
- able to efficiently prioritise tasks.
- attention to detail.
- able to comply with deadlines.
- positive can- do approach.
- proactive client communication/update
- desire to offer outstanding client service.
- ambitious with desire to join and constructively contribute to our business.
- strong IT skills (including Word/Excel/Outlook)
- experience of case management systems (ideally Proclaim)
- friendly, approachable and a great team player
- contributor to business development and growth
- commercially aware
Why join our client?
- competitive salary
- career opportunities
- NHS top up benefits scheme membership.
- reward and recognition
- additional holidays as a reward for long service
- employee assist scheme
- working in beautiful area
- a great opportunity to join a growing, busy team where you'll play an integral part in the delivery of excellent client care.
- wide and interesting spectrum of residential conveyancing matters.
- work is often fast paced and challenging.
- You will be working with an experienced team in a client focused environment.
- the team are collaborative and enjoy what they do, which makes for a positive working environment.
- our people are important.
- we offer a flexible approach to working and encourage staff to maintain a good work-life balance.
- we are committed to putting back into the communities which we serve.
We are long established (we celebrate 101 years this year) yet forward thinking in strategy, management and application of technology.