Residential Fee EarnerBrighouse, £30,000 - £35,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a well-established Solicitor’s firm, who has offices based in Leeds, Birstall, Batley, Cleckheaton, Morley and Brighouse.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Residential Fee Earner / Conveyancing Fee Earner to come on board to take over a busy caseload.
• You need to have experience in managing a full caseload without supervision
• Used to working in fast paced environments
• Able to use initiative
• Demonstrates a good understanding of the client's aims and objectives
• Demonstrates best use of precedents and knows how to save time and costs
• Marketing of the property department and firm
This Residential Fee Earner / Conveyancing Fee Earner role is a full time, permanent vacancy, but our client would be open to part time hours also.
Full time hours are: Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.