RTA Fee EarnerLeeds, £18,000 - £30,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a RTA Fee Earner for a successful firm who was established in 2001. They offer an approachable, warm and most importantly, reliable service.
Key tasks (not an exhaustive list):
• Handling a case load of 200-250 RTA personal injury claims
• Resolving liability
• Requesting medical records
• Arranging medical exams and reviewing incoming reports
• Valuing claims
• Liaising with third party insurers/Solicitors
• Updating clients
• Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the RTA Department
• Option to take on CICA claims and credit hire
RTA Fee Earner Key knowledge / Experience:
• A competent understanding of personal injury litigation.
• At least two years of experience with Claimant RTA
• PI experience is fundamental
• Need to have run portal claims from start to finish
• Some stage 3 experience would be beneficial
• Some “old school” Litigation experience beneficial
• Experience of using case management systems and time recording (ideally Proclaim)
• Living in Leeds or the surrounding area, with means of transport
• Someone who will fit in with the team
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.