Sales Administrator / Sales CoordinatorHenfield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependant on experience.
Our client is a specialist Medical Provider of various products in the NHS, Research, Security and Nuclear Sectors who operate on a UK and international basis.
They are looking for a dedicated, hardworking, confident person to join their small and friendly team as a Sales Administrator / Sales Coordinator / Administrator. You will be able to work independently but as part of the team to deliver the highest standards of service to their customers in addition to sales support to their field sales team.
We feel that your personal attributes and team fit are the most important factor in your suitability for this role, previous experience is not necessarily essential.
Key attributes required are:
• Excellent numeracy and literacy
• Attention to detail
• Confident and professional telephone skills - including accepting incoming and making outgoing calls
• Problem solving abilities - including the tenacity to resolve a customer query efficiently and in full
• Ability to multi-task whilst not compromising the quality of your work
• Willingness to learn quickly and take direction
• Strong Administration skills, use of Microsoft packages
• Openness and honesty
• Team player
• GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.