Sales Director - EMEAR - Remote workingEurope, £100,000 - £150,000 Permanent
Benefits: 50% Bonus + Company Car + Fuel Card + Credit Card
Location: Remote working, Europe.
Our client was launched in 2016 with a mission to reduce global meat consumption by making swapping to plant-based food easy alongside naturally complimenting the world’s increasing appetite for alternative and plant-based protein. They aim to help households, schools, restaurants and businesses to switch to or serve one or more plant-based meals per week.
The value of the worldwide meatless ‘meat market’ is predicted to amount to USD27.9 billion by 2025. The exponential growth of flexitarians replacing meat with a vegetable diet for health, environmental and animal welfare reasons and the response to meatless products in the UK, Europe and Asia is phenomenal.
They intend to play a pivotal role in this development and, based on the huge acceptance and success of it’s product in the UK and the US, the company now aims to launch forcefully in Asia and continental Europe.
They are looking for a Sales Director Europe to join their growing team. The ideal candidate has great enthusiasm for the brand, and a passion for selling and marketing their products.
They are a fun, tightly knit team, in a friendly and informal work environment. The position offers a fantastic opportunity for growth as the company continues to expand.
The Sales Director Europe will drive achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals in the European region. The primary focus will be to generate profitable new business across the European region in Retail, Foodservice and wholesaler channels.
• Develops and implements the Go To Market strategy in Europe;
• Develops new customer opportunities and drives sales strategy in support of growing sales volume, positively contributes to group sales targets;
• Sets profitable growth culture, develops and coaches the Sales and Marketing Team;
• Drives strategic initiatives to grow in both new and existing channels;
• Develops and executes the Brand strategy, and develops solid partnerships;
• Establish cross functional relationships with key stakeholders including those at The UK, Asia and US;
• Establishes KPI’s and objectives for the team, clearly defines measurements for success.
• Master’s degree (MA/MSc) in Business administration, Marketing, Finance, or equivalent;
• Proven track record of building and growing a business, with at least 10+ years experience as a sales director, must have experience in the foodservice and food distribution industry in a multinational environment;
• 10+ years’ experience within multi-channel food sales, with exceptional broker management skills;
• Strong affinity with marketing of FMCG products;
• 5+ years of global leadership experience - a strong, charismatic and confident leader who leads by example and values team collaboration;
• Ample coaching experience, you enjoy empowering people & developing your team’s skills;
• A persuasive communicator with good listening skills; fluent in English;
• Excellent skills in the following areas listening, presentation, negotiation, analysis, customer service, selling, communication, organisation;
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels;
• A passion for continuous improvement and development both personally and professionally.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.