Sales Manager /Business Development Team ManagerGrimsby, £38,000 - £40,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 Recruitment are delighted to be working with our long standing and well-established client to recruit an experienced Sales/Business Development team Manager.
Are you Sales Business Development manager supporting internal staff? Are you from the professional service industry, if yes this could be the role for you!
Our client is passionate about the people that work for them, never just a number – you will be a valued and important member of their successful and growing team. They offer a fantastic benefits package to all employees as well as agile working and fantastic career progression and development
About the role.
Our client has a fantastic reputation and have grown year on year and are an extremely successful firm. As the Sales/Business Development Team Manager, you will be building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to seek and support business opportunities. Working closely with the marketing team to deliver and grow client services to build further revenue generation. As the Sales/Business Development Manager this is a primarily an internal facing role working for c200 fee earners and helping to develop their capability
Key Responsibilities for the Sales/Business Development Team Manager
- To seek out, distribute, manage and project mange tendering opportunities for commercial teams for the firm.
- To support fee earners to provide current data information on client relationships to help build stronger and more effective relationships with key clients.
- Assist the Marketing team to build a strong, credible brand internally with key stakeholders.
- Work with office, department and sector heads to implement and deliver BD strategies as appropriate.
- Work with Partners to develop strategic relationships with key clients, external stakeholders and referrers to assist in generating a future pipeline of work.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the completion of legal directory applications for the firm.
- Support other divisions within the firm where appropriate.
- Support, deliver and continuously the BD Training package provided to fee earners to help widen the knowledge of BD throughout the firm.
- Identify new business opportunities within the region for the firm and manage these opportunities appropriately.
- Experience working in a B2B environment is essential.
- Experience working within a professional services organisation is preferred.
- Good awareness and knowledge of the local market place.
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish rapport with employees at all levels.
- Proven track record of developing effective business development initiatives.
- Very competitive salary and bonus/commission structure
- Westfield Cash Plan
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing Programme
- Group personal pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Discretionary holidays at Christmas
- Discounted Legal Fees
- Professional Annual Subscriptions
- Annual Salary Review
- Personal Learning and development
- Career Development Opportunities