Sales ProgressorCastleford, £19,200 Permanent
As a Sales Progressor, you will be responsible for dealing with a sale once solicitors have been instructed, liaising with solicitors, buyers and sellers to push the sale through to completion, providing an outstanding service along the way. You will be managing the company sales pipelines from instruction to completion, dealing with and resolving issues along the way so you'll need to be organised and hungry to get things done. You will be providing the highest level of communication and customer service to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
• Supporting sales staff by processing sales to completion
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Managing company pipelines and keeping both vendors and purchasers updated
• Being a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice
• Overseeing and maintaining a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors
• Liaising with contractors that you can contact for quotes to help resolve survey issues
• Negotiating price reductions where required
• Producing accurate exchange/completion projections for the managers
• Improving number of days from sale to exchange/completion
• Implementing ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs
Basic Salary up to £19,200.
Mon-Fri, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
• 26 days holiday plus stats (except for 3 which the company opens)
• Pension scheme
• Experience in sales progressing within an estate agency is essential
• Natural ability to problem solve, think on your feet and overcome objections
• Excellent administration & time management
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Full clean driving licence and access to a car
• Highly organised
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Motivated to succeed
• Team player
• Sound IT skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.