Sales Representative / Business Development ExecutiveYork, £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
As part of the sales team, you’ll play a meaningful role in scaling a fast-growing technology company. Our client is looking for someone to join their collaborative team as a Sales Representative / Business Development Executive, working in a modern, innovative technology company with a new and different approach. They will provide opportunities throughout your time with us to maximise your performance and earning potential.
Your main responsibility will be to engage with prospective customers, and to shape industry/vertical specific digital services. You’ll also promote the expertise and capability within software and hardware solutions. Being responsible for the end to end sales cycle for prospective customers, you’ll take warm inbound leads and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the digital transformation teams in their customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Engaging with new customers
• Nurturing leads into opportunities and booked business
• Understanding the transformational requirements of your customers
• Building relationships with new and prospective clients
• Growing your technology knowledge and skills
• Developing sector intelligence
• Collaborating with your co-workers and suppliers
What you’ll bring:
Technology or solution selling experience including:
• At least 1-2 years’ experience of selling a technical product or service
• Being collaborative and belonging to a high achieving sales team
• Motivated with a desire to immerse yourself in and learn about technology
• Driven by a desire to break through barriers and overachieving targets
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
• Resilience and a belief that mistakes and losses are learning opportunities
• Openness, honesty and an entrepreneurial approach
What they offer you:
• The opportunity to network with new and emerging technologies and services, whilst engaging with some of the largest UK corporate and public sector customers
• You will be part of a team where sustainability is at the heart of what our client does, that's why they are working towards being B-Corp Certified. You will become a Force for Good as you use your 3 CSR days to the benefit of our local community
• A fun, safe working environment based on trust, collaboration, and respect with a work from anywhere policy so you can work from where you are at your best
• A great challenge in an inclusive and supportive team environment, where every idea is respected and matters
• An overall benefits package full of the things that really matter, including an enhanced maternity and paternity policy, an Employee Assistance Program available to you and your household and on-going training so you can accelerate your career.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.