Salesforce AdministratorSheffield, £25,000 - £32,000 Permanent
Our client has embarked on a digital transformation to ensure the digital services providing a direct to network partners and individuals are modern, intuitive and efficient.
The implementation of Salesforce Cloud is a key step in this journey, and so they are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
This Salesforce Administrator role will cover the full range of administrative tasks including user account maintenance, system configuration, creating and maintaining reports and dashboard, creating and maintaining workflows.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support and train country specific secondary administrators
• Provide a technical support and training for all Salesforce users
• Create & maintain up to date system set up documentation
• Translate business process requirements into workable system solutions
• Complete regular internal system audits
• Support the integration of Salesforce with other cloud-based systems
You must be able to demonstrate that you possess the following experience, knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Certified as Salesforce Administrator (ADM01 or ADM02)
• Experience of working at pace, within a multi-disciplined agile team
• Recent experience of Salesforce.com implementation or upgrade, and ideally Gmail integration
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, functionality and releases
• Strong technical and data management abilities,
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
• Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience of working in a SCRUM or agile environment
• Developer experience with SalesForce (Apex, Force.com, APIs, Web Services)
• Experience and knowledge of ISO27001
• Experience of maintaining a system using Outbound funds app within Salesforce
• Experience of multi-site Salesforce implementation
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.