French speaking Scientific Technical Sales Support Executive (based in France)Paris, France, £0 Permanent
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of instrumentation and software to the Life Science, PET/Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Safety sectors.
The Scientific Technical Sales Support Executive role:
Our client is looking for a commercially astute young graduate fluent in both French and English, based at their Head Office in Villebon-Sur-Yvette, just South of Paris. The ideal candidate will be happy to travel widely throughout France and, during the first year, also make regular trips to the UK for training and team meetings. The role will include equal elements of office-based Sales Administrator duties (sales support and administration), and visits to clients around France to support their sales activities. They are looking for someone with a high level of flexibility, who can build strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
Following the Group’s recent acquisition, the initial role will involve a high proportion of office-based administration and support for their field-based salespeople and engineers. Over the next 2 years they are hoping to streamline their processes within the group and as this happens, they will provide you with product training and help you develop your technical sales ability and confidence in presenting products to potential clients. As you become more confident in presenting the features and benefits of their products, you will spend more time making customer visits in all regions of France, with up to 50% of your time being spent on field-sales.
Our client is looking for someone who can commit to the companies long term goals in France and although the initial role will be based on a 2-year fixed-term contract (CDD), we aim to convert this to a permanent employment contract (CDI) within that 2-year period.
• Support of existing admin team with sales administration tasks
• Support of email marketing and web communication activities
• Visits to potential clients to present products and understand client requirements
• Responding by phone and email to client enquiries
• Fluent in both French and English
• A good scientific background but also a good understanding of business processes
• A “team-player” who will feel comfortable working as part of a small team
• Flexibility – The are a small company where employees are comfortable performing a variety of tasks to support colleagues and general business activity
• Energy and motivation to work hard, to help build strong relationships with their client base in France
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.