Senior Conveyancing AssistantWakefield, £0 Permanent
Salary dependent upon experience.
We are currently recruiting for a solicitor’s firm based in the Wakefield city centre. They are looking to recruit a Senior Conveyancing Assistant to join their established team, and would offer great opportunities to progress in time.
The Senior Conveyancing Assistant role:
• You will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions under supervision
• Responsible for communicating with clients and all third parties on all elements of the transaction
• Provide first class customer service to clients and introducers
• Senior Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal with 3 years' relevant experience
• Experience using a case management system
• Excellent customer service skills
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.