Senior Data Analyst / Data Analyst Manager / Programme Data ManagerSouth Yorkshire, £25,000 - £38,000 Permanent
Our client is a forward-thinking dynamic digital & social inclusion charity. Their goal is to ensure everyone can benefit from digital technology.
The Senior Data Analyst / Data Analyst Manager / Programme Data Manager role is responsible for leading and driving the organisations reputation as an international expert in the data-driven digital social change. You will do this through leadership of the Data Insights Team, embedding the data community within and ensuring they are credible in this area.
You will work closely with the Head of Research and Evaluation and contribute to the Research and Evaluation Team’s vision and how this delivers the strategy or the charity.
Ability to understand and data skills and to lead international and national quantitative research and evaluation projects. You will strategically support service delivery programmes with the support of the Research Analyst, you will directly deliver, and help others to deliver to a high standard.
To proactively identify opportunities to exploit diverse data sets to create new data which are not currently being used or analysed which would be useful to the organisation and the delivery of its strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leadership of the Data Insights Team
• Data analysis and dissemination
• Business Strategy & Innovation
• Research and Evaluation
• Experience of leading data or research teams, providing strategic support and influence
• Experience of leading research projects
• Experience of Web Analytics
• Experience using data visualisation
• Proven experience in using data tools, analysis and reporting
• Sound understanding of the role of databases in data storage and management
• Strong analysis skills - Advanced user of spreadsheets and databases
• Experience of leading data-driven delivery programmes
• Programming experience to analyse extremely large datasets and to build tools that make data analysis easier
• Experience using MySQL and Postgres databases
• Ability to understand and integrate data at a technical level
• Analytical with excellent attention to detail
• Strong mathematical and statistical skills
• Skills in providing high-level communication using data visualisations.
• A strong natural curiosity and related skills to discover the meaning behind data
• Capacity to identify trends in existing data and to consider implications of these to the organisation
• Skills in report writing and using social media
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work with, and provide training to, staff teams
• Ability to lead successful workstreams or projects
• Resourcefulness in solving problems
• Excellent people skills
• Degree (or equivalent) or equivalent experience in a relevant area (e.g. statistics, information technology, maths, economics, education, health) (Essential)
• A relevant Masters Degree (or equivalent) with evidence of research methods (Desirable)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.