Senior DeveloperDarlington, £0 Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join the IT team of a World Class organisation operating in the Sporting Industry in the role of Senior Developer. Working alongside the existing team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of bespoke applications and websites. You will contribute to the development of new strategies and technologies with a view to improve working processes.
The candidate will be organised, be deadline focussed, and have a keen eye for detail.
• 5+ years commercial experience
• Excellent communicator, able to work with non-technical colleagues and mentor junior developers.
• Proficient in C# in both ASP.NET and server applications
• Full stack development experience
• Strong DevOps workflow experience including working with Git in a CI/CD environment
• Solid HTML, CSS, Java script skills and experience at JS libraries such as React, Angular and/or Vue
• Creating and consuming Web services and experience in microservice architecture
• Database design and development in SQL Server, including working with data
• Able to demonstrate ability to problem solve, collaborating with others to achieve positive actions
• Proficient building websites in MVC
• Use of Entity Framework
• Experience of .NET core
• Experience of working with 3rd party technology providers
• Experience of working with CRM systems
• Experience of Azure DevOps and/or AWS
• Experience of working with nodeJS
• Experience of noSQL databases such as MongoDB
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.