Senior EngineerIver, £38,000 Permanent
Salary paying up to £38k.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the servicing depot, together with maintaining the fleet of vehicles. This challenging position requires someone with the ability to manage people, work to targets, manage a workshop and work closely with our client’s busy office.
The Senior Engineer / Engineering Manager role in brief:
• Overseeing and organising the day to day running of the workshop and workloads for your team of engineers.
• Using forward planning to ensure the optimum availability of machine ready for hire, ensuring machines are serviced, LOLER inspected, PDI’d and repaired to schedule.
• Hands-on maintenance and inspection of machines.
• Offering help and guidance to your team of engineers to ensure that they complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate:
• You will ideally hold a CAP (Competent Assessed Person) licence for inspecting powered access equipment.
• Engineering qualification – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical knowledge in a heavy plant LOLER background, i.e. powered access or forklifts.
• Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems.
• You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
• Professional communication.
• Excellent planning and organisation skills.
• Pro-active and motivational Leader.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.