Senior Family Solicitor and SupervisorWigan, £45,000 - £50,000 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Solicitor firm based in the Wigan area. Due to the continuous workload within the Family department, they are looking to recruit a senior Family Solicitor with supervisory experience.
The job role:
• Working directly on their own caseload
• Managing both public and privately funded family law matters (divorce, cross border disputes, pre and post nuptial agreements)
• Progressing clients matters to conclusion within a reasonable timescale
• Providing clear and comprehensive advice to clients
• Supervise a team of Paralegals, Assistants, Legal Secretaries
• Maintaining good attitude and conducting business professionally
• Responding to clients in an empathetic, calm, down to earth manner
• Having a sensitive approach towards client concerns
• Ensure files are up to date in accordance to internal operations and regulations
• Fully Qualified
• Experience in Family Law - Public and Privately funded Family Law Matters
• Experience in managing a team
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.