Senior Service EngineerBirmingham, £30,000 Permanent
Salary £30k plus.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Service Division. This challenging position requires someone with the ability to manage people, work to targets, manage a workshop and work closely with the hire team.
The Senior Service Engineer role in brief:
• Overseeing and organising the day to day running of the workshop and workloads.
• Using forward planning to ensure the availability of machines by way of them being serviced, LOLER inspected, PDI’d and repaired to schedule.
• Hands-on preventative maintenance and inspection of machines.
• Offering help and guidance to others to ensure that they complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate:
• Experience of Truck and Track Mounted Booms would be of benefit.
• You will ideally hold a CAP (Competent Assessed Person) licence for inspecting powered access equipment.
• You must hold an engineering qualification – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
• You should have a sound mechanical knowledge in a heavy plant LOLER background, i.e. powered access or forklifts.
• A knowledge of vehicle servicing and repairs
• Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems.
• You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics.
• Professional communicator.
• Excellent planning & organisational skills
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.