Service and Repair EngineerDudley, £28,000 - £32,200 Permanent
Day shift, Monday to Friday with overtime/ weekends / on call rota.
Pyramid8 are supporting a market leader in medical equipment and have some fantastic opportunities for Service and Repair Engineers to join their growing team. Our client has been established for over 30 years and provide equipment into the care and community.
We are looking to speak to engineers that have experience in a patient care environment and have a can-do attitude and be able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the service maintenance and repair needs of a wide and varied range of medical devices.
• Responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of customer and client equipment adhering to medical device alerts where applicable
• Completion of service and repair documentation via smart phone PDA device
• Managing van stock levels and consumables ensuring that at all times the required stock levels are maintained in line with achieving a first time fix and the assigned daily workload
• Identifying required specialist parts via equipment user manuals and communicating these requests to central point via PDA device, ensuring the provision of the correct parts number/serial number
• Maintaining tools and test equipment ensuring they are properly calibrated and reviewed in line with H&S compliance
• Maintenance of van and periodical maintenance checks
• Adhere to Risk/Method Statements and contract Operating Procedures at all times
• Effectively communicate/escalate issues to the back office scheduling team
• Participate in the company 24/7/365 call out rota and act as support in times of business need
• Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers
• Identifying and participate in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals and equipment/service package sales
• Contribute constructive feedback at infield toolbox talks as delivered by the area Senior Engineer
Education & Experience:
• Highly experienced with power tools and hand tools
• Previous Service Repair Engineer of 3+ years
• High level of M&H medical device technical ability with a proven history of repair resolution
• Experience of working in patient care environments.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.