Service CoordinatorBasingstoke, £17,000 - £20,000 Permanent
Our client is looking for a Service Co-ordinator / Scheduler / Maintenance Coordinator to join their team in the industrial sector.
• To manage diaries and control Mobile Engineers effectively
• To develop and maintain client relationships to ensure repeat business
• To act fast to ensure problems are stopped before they are started (emergency calls outs, repairs, services etc.)
• Able / knowledge how to create new business with existing clients
• Knowledge of sustainable contacts in the catchment area
• Working in a fast paced / pressure environment
• Office hours
• Experience in fast paced service co-ordination
• Ability to communicate confidently to engineers and clients
• Knowledge of industrial door market or related product market
• Service co-ordination experience is a must
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.