Client Services Manager / Programme Delivery Manager / Project Delivery Manager / Project ManagerSheffield, £27,000 - £37,000 Contract
Fixed term contract – 12 months.
Our client is a charity whose mission is to create a world where everyone can benefit from digital technology. Working through a number of Online Centre Networks, they support people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital. They have helped over 2.4 million people to improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes from employment through to health and wellbeing.
Our client is recruiting a Client Services Manager / Programme Delivery Manager / Project Delivery Manager / Project Manager. This is a pivotal role on a ground-breaking project that aims to inspire, engage and transform the digital skills of individuals across the UK.
As the Client Services Manager, you will lead ‘on the ground’ delivery in dedicated spaces around the country and co-ordinate the staffing and project delivery, whilst managing key relationships with stakeholders.
You’ll be part of a new exciting project at which aims to inspire, engage and transform the digital skills of individuals across the UK. The project will design, test and roll out an exciting new approach to working with people who are online but using the internet in a limited way.
Your key objectives will be:
• Leading the operational management of a high-street learning space in which a new learning offer will be deployed across the UK, ensuring key deliverables and milestones are met on time, to a high standard
• Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders ranging from large corporates and public services to community organisations and contracted suppliers to ensure; a) a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and b) how working together, can change people’s lives through digital
• Leading the planning and deployment of activities within the learning space that ensure not only the project meets it’s profiled targets but there is legacy beyond delivery that continues to benefit community organisations and digitally excluded adults
• Ensuring a person-centred approach is adopted by all individuals who deliver the learning space by inspiring, supporting and leading the multi-agency team
You will have experience of:
• Operational management, ideally in the third or commercial sector
• Working in customer/people facing roles leading high standards of customer service
• Managing staff and working with and / or leading volunteers
• Agile delivery - working in an iterative way to respond to feedback and develop/improve services continuously
With the following education, knowledge and skills:
• A confident communicator with excellent people/interpersonal skills
• Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally, with people at all levels
• Excellent problem solving skills with a solution focussed approach
• The ability to balance strategic thinking with a practical approach to day-to-day operational delivery
• A minimum of five GCSEs A* - C or equivalent, including Maths & English
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.