Service Engineer - RemoteNorthampton, £35,000 Permanent
Pyramid8 have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer for their Manufacturing client based in Castleford, to cover the Midlands to London. Our client is a well established business that have been providing innovative products to customers for over 80 years.
Our client is a worldwide business that are looking for new talent due to growth and this an excellent opportunity for an Engineer that is looking to join a dynamic market leader.
We are looking to speak to candidates from a chemical, mechanical or industrial engineering background.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance and timber treatment of customer equipment
- Service reports, breakdown repairs and fault diagnosis
- Operator training
- Commissioning and installation of new plants and upgrades
- Project installation work
- Have a HNC/OND, NVQ level 3 City and Guilds
- Time served apprenticeship
- Proven track record of pneumatic and electric controls
- Analytical fault finding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer knowledge
- High awareness of health and safety
- Knowledge of HSAWA, PUWER, LOLER