Service Lead / Service ManagerPrestwich, £25,000 - £27,000 Permanent
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Service Manager / Service Lead to join their team to support the on-going development and management of their supported living team. The role will be based in Prestwich, serving our communities across Prestwich and Salford.
They are a respected organisation who help over 100 young people with learning disabilities providing education, supported living and employment services.
Supported Living Service Manager - Key Responsibilities:
• Work alongside the Head of Supported Living, organising and writing Care Plans, and Risk Assessments. Also supporting staff to provide a first class service to members,
• Manage all aspects of running the service including but not limited to: supervision and appraisal of staff, rota planning and management, care planning, quality assurance, induction and training, budget management and payroll
• Have sound knowledge and understanding of the CQC Compliance Standards
• Deputising for the registered manager, and be the responsible manager in their absence carrying out all the duties that this position entails
Supported Living Service Manager - You:
A recognised qualification (NVQ Level 4, or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care) or equivalent is preferred for this position, however, we will consider candidates who have achieved NVQ3 and are studying towards a CQC recognised qualification. In addition, the successful candidate must be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of client choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a person- centred care organisation of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Service Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Management Team.
You must have a full valid UK driving licence.
Supported Living Service Manager - Benefits:
• 25 days of annual leave + extra 4 for Holidays and Birthday
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Free DBS screening
• Development and career progression opportunities
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.