Service Lead / Service Manager / Registered ManagerSheffield, £29,000 Permanent
Our client provides an independent living service for around 20 individuals with Learning / Physical Disabilities. They are looking for an experienced Service Lead / Service Manager / Registered Manager, Minimum NVQ Level 4 to lead and manage the service.
• Ensure the Safeguarding Strategy is firmly embedded in service delivery.
• Responsible for ensuring that all team members are fully trained in safeguarding and reporting of incidents
• Undertake safeguarding investigations
• Act as the safe guarding lead for allocated services (Adult Support and Protection lead, Scotland)
• Ensure all people we support have a comprehensive Needs Assessment, Support plan and appropriate risk assessments in place.
• Ensure appropriate medication management systems are in place and that staff have competency assessments in place where they are required to administer medication with any errors dealt with swiftly.
• Facilitate regular person-centred reviews acting a local champion for person centred services.
• Ensure staff are equipped with specialist skills as required to meet the needs of the people we support following clinical protocols as agreed with Multi-disciplinary teams
• Proven track record working managing health and social care services
• Previous experience working across multiple sites
• Previous experience and managing a team of employees and managing performance of individuals Experience in clinical environment where CQC/Care Inspectorate regulations have been in force
• A proven track record of working with vulnerable people
• A proven track record in improving person centred outcomes
• Previous line management experience
• Previous experience of working to budgetary targets is desirable
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.