Service Technician / EngineerEggborough, £25,000 Permanent
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience. Salaries are from £25,000+ with overtime rates available on Saturdays/Sundays and on call.
Pyramid8 are working with our client to recruit an experienced Service Technician / Field Service Engineer / Mechanic. Our client is one of the leading agricultural machinery dealerships and is proud to be in partnership with one of the industry leading manufacturers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that has excellent training and workshop facilities to accommodate all their clients engineering needs.
We are looking to recruit for a Service Technician at the depot based in Eggborough. Our client offers full extensive training and provides a modern workshop with all required tooling and resources. As a Service Technician, this role will provide career development with continuous training. If you are an ambitious and committed engineer within the agricultural industry, this will be the ideal opportunity for you. You must have Agricultural Engineering experience.
• Providing excellent customer care
• Dealing with fault diagnosis and repairs both in the workshop and on-site environments
• Repairs on a diverse range of products
• Administer all relevant service paperwork concisely and in a timely manner
• Be an ambassador for the brand and company
• Ensure efficiency and productivity targets are maintained
Experience and skills:
• You must possess sound, demonstrable knowledge and understanding of modern farm/agricultural Engineering Practices, such as working on Tractors and Combine Harvesters
• Ability to diagnose and repair modern agricultural machinery
• Knowledge of key farming technologies.
• Engineering qualification such as a HND/HNC/Degree (desirable)
• Experience of using Microsoft packages such as excel and work
• Experience with Diagnostic equipment and proficient with IT systems
• Full UK driving Licence
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm / Saturdays 8am - 12pm (approximately 1 in 3 Saturdays).
In Season they have extended opening during the peak harvesting season from July – September. You will need to be highly committed during this season for on call work as this is the height of the farming calendar.
Service engineer / service technician / agriculture / agricultural technician / agriculture mechanic
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.