Solicitor - Wills & ProbateLeeds, £0 Permanent
We are currently recruiting for one of the leading top solicitors in the Yorkshire area. Our client has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Wills & Probate Solicitor to join their team.
• Dealing with a range of private client matters including Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Tax/Trust work and Probate.
• The development of a trainee Paralegal in the department and similar experience in a development type.
• The role will also include marketing of the firm’s services within the community and business generation.
• The ability to network and create business contacts is essential.
Wills & Probate Solicitor - Experience required:
• Approximately 5 years PQE.
• Ideally STEP qualified or an interest in undertaking training.
• Able to work with a degree of autonomy and possess the drive to succeed.
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.