Support WorkerPrestwich, £8.72 - £8.97 per hour Permanent
Salary: £8.72 - £8.97 per hour dependent on experience + Pension
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a supported living service and supported via our client’s service based in Prestwich (Manchester).
We are looking for people who share our client’s values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
The Support Worker will be required to work individually and as part of a team to support and enable individuals to live as independently as possible by assisting individuals to empower clients. You will also be responsible for working with our employment team to facilitate employment opportunities and assisting and supporting individuals to enjoy an active social life.
The Support Worker will be expected to work flexible hours which will involve working early and late shifts, including sleep in's, weekends and bank holidays in accordance with client needs.
Support Worker - Key Responsibilities:
- To assist the people we support in all aspects of their life that they need assistance.
- To assist in supporting Individuals in designing and developing their support/care plans and reviews
- To contribute to the monitoring of Individuals' progress, assessment and maintain records.
- To promote and adhere to the workplace values (Excellence, Responsive, Integrity, Caring and Empowering)
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- You must have a good standard of written English
Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
If you are looking for a career change, enjoy engaging with people and have a real desire to make a difference to someone's life, then we want to hear from you.
Please note this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring service.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.